Who we are
As a Local Authority organisation, we deliver Employability Programmes that offer one to one support and coaching that assist individuals with multiple barriers and support needs through a progression route into volunteering, part or full-time employment, Further Education, or Apprenticeships.
Who we support
We support and encourage Individuals with additional support needs, and multiple barriers to undertake a programme of Training in relation to life skills, for further progression towards employability.
- Offer support to our trainees along the employability pathway
- To encourage trainees to increase confidence, and gain independence
- To encourage a work ethic within our trainees through placements through the Employability Programme.
- To encourage our trainees to recognise their true potential
- To make individuals feel part of a team.